Life in France

A not every day story of normal people trying to live their dream in France starting at the beginning and ending?

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Hurrah!!!

At last the beams are finished, yippeeee all cleaned, varnished and ready for luscious to inspect. They were finally finished at 8pm thursday just as well really as we had guests ariving on friday for 3 weeks and another set for the weekend so things have been a bit busy for a while. I am now just catching my breath before lunch and then its off to plaster a wall. Now that should be fun as i have never plastered before..... sooo catch you later and sorry it's such a short post, pictures to follow!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:34 am, Blogger R J Adams said…

    Ha-ha! Once, in my youth, I spent two weeks working as a plasterer's mate. Hardest fortnight of my life. Never again! I hope you've got biceps like oak trees - you'll need them.

     
  • At 3:37 am, Blogger the peasant said…

    R.J. It is bloody hard work this plastering thingy, i still haven't got the knack of even getting it on the wall before it starts to go off! despite following the instructions to the letter!

    Mandy: send him over here NOW!!!
    I don't need smooth i just need to be able to get the bloody stuff on the wall!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home