Life in France

A not every day story of normal people trying to live their dream in France starting at the beginning and ending?

Sunday, August 07, 2005

I forgot

Her is an apology to my fellow blogger mandy at pennyforthem i forgot, yep it's an age thing you know? She tagged me and i forgot..... gets down on knees and begs forgiveness.......

Anyway i remembered finally so here we are;

"TGIF meme"

What are the things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play?

* Sitting watching the sun go down with a glass of wine.
* Riding through a forest with the sun shining through the trees.
*Walking in the mountains and just sitting looking and listening.
*Playing my cornet (musical instrument!!) It might annoy others but hey!

What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?

*Living where i do and not working for a living anymore!
* Taking the bikes out for a good long ride to nowhere in particular.
*sitting outside relaxing talking with my luscious.
*Watching the deer feeding on my windfall fruits.
*loosing myself in a book.
*Not having to worry about what day it is!

There you go, that's it, all i have to do now is tag 5 people so watch out it could be you!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:01 pm, Blogger R J Adams said…

    I think I have you tagged, but not being too computer literate (definitely not a geek!) all this 'TGIF meme' stuff has me very confused. At least, you come up on my 'reader' each time you post a blog. Psst! (earnest whisper) Is that the same as being 'tagged'?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home