Life in France

A not every day story of normal people trying to live their dream in France starting at the beginning and ending?

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Still Here on Terra Firma

That's that done then. Back on firm solid lovely earth after an excursion up a ladder and finishing the job off by leaning out of the window and using one hand to hold on to the frame and the other to render around the top of the frame!! Not easy and my arms ache from hanging on real tight!

Thank you to all those people who have taken the time to leave comments, all very welcome and today I found out that I have earned 88cents on the google ad programme, hey hey not a fortune but it's a start I suppose. I might get enough for a beer one day so come on people click on those ads for me. It doesn't cost you anything and it helps me and leave a comment and I will return the favour. That's what its all about isn't it?
Day off today as we have to take the cat to the vetinary for her annual checkup and injections so she is in the house at the moment and can't understand why she can't go out and wander about as is her want. Think she guesses something is going on as her travel carrier is out as well, that normally means something is happening. The vet here is really nice and patient and the cat is usually very good so lets hope today she behaves as a lady should. The mice are out holding a party to celebrate a day that they don't have to watch out for her, she can catch and eat up to 5 of them a day, she's a great mouser although I'm not sure the mice would agree.

Off to get some lunch and a glass of wine so have fun and catch you later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home