Life in France

A not every day story of normal people trying to live their dream in France starting at the beginning and ending?

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Lazy Days

I have decided that having worked so hard for so long that I would award myself a few days off. That is one of the advantages of not having a boss to tell you what to do in fact it is an advantage of not having to work at all. I like that feeling especially after years of running my own business and being at the beck and call of customers!!!!!

The days started well with the sun shining and being able to relax and sit outside or browse the blog world. Unfortunately I think someone somewhere is trying to tell me something as the weather last night did a sudden shift and it hailed, rained and snowed all in one day with the temperature dropping to 3 degrees. Not exactly sitting out sunbathing weather! Today we went out shopping and bought a new bathroom sink, now isn't that just a wacky thing to do on your day off? We had lunch out as well so not a bad day. Also bought a huge box of fresh strawberries which I think we will eat with lashings of fresh cream or maybe dollops of créme fraiche or maybe even both. Do they go well with mousse au chocolate? Maybe we should all three and pig out completely. Maybe that would be just to much... Ah what the hell you can only die once.

Tomorrow is the first round of the MotoGP (motorcycle racing) so I have planned to go to the local bar to watch it on their satellite as we don't have a TV!

happy days, cheers, burp................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home