Life in France

A not every day story of normal people trying to live their dream in France starting at the beginning and ending?

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

It's Not The Size That Counts

Well, at last my hand has returned to its normal size and everything bends as it should! That was one powerful little bee sting. As we sat at the table eating lunch the other other evening luscious was watching me struggle with the fork due my my swollen hand, she sighed and looked at my hand and said; "do you think we could market bee sting venom as a product?"
errr pardon says I.
"well, if it makes your hand swell up like that perhaps it could be used for other parts of the body"
After all this time is she trying to tell me something? I suggested that the honey could do the same thing without the pain, you know, spread it on and lick it off but that's just perverse...But then again.....

Ahem, the bees gave up 4.5kg of honey for which I thank them for their generosity and in celebration I took out baby number two for a ride! yeee haaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home